The Public Works Department will hold a community meeting that will take place via video conference on Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 6:00 PM.
This is a follow-up community meeting to the one held on January 14, 2021. In January, a virtual community meeting was held with the residents, property owners, and business owners in the Culver Crest Neighborhood to introduce the trial of a temporary redesign of the intersection of Ranch/Kelmore/Overland funded by an Active Transportation Project (ATP) Quick-Build grant. Based on the feedback received at the meeting and since, at this follow-up meeting staff will respond to concerns, present a revised concept plan, and discuss future actions that are beyond the scope of this temporary trial. Members of the public are invited to provide input.
To combat the spread of COVID-19, the City proclaimed a local emergency on March 14, 2020 and issued subsequent public orders beginning March 16, 2020. In accordance with such orders, City Hall has been closed to the public and in-person meetings have been discontinued until further notice.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MEETING PARTICIPATION:
How to Submit a Written Public Comment Prior to the Virtual Meeting
- Find the active eComment link to the right of the agenda date on the Meeting Details page. Then choose the agenda item on which you wish to comment and add your comment. Watch a video tutorial on How to Make an eComment.
- Email your comments to email@example.com.
- Mail your comments to the attention of the City Clerk’s Office at 9770 Culver Blvd, Culver City, CA 90232, specifically identifying the committee and meeting date.
- Comments must be received at least 3 hours in advance of the meeting, otherwise comments must be submitted during the meeting.
How to Attend the Virtual Meeting
- You must REGISTER TO ATTENDthe virtual meeting on WebEx. Watch a video tutorial on How to Register on Webex.
- Registrants will receive an email with a link to join the meeting.
How to Speak Aloud or Submit a Written Public Comment During the Virtual Meeting
- As a registered attendee, you may join the Webex meeting and use the “Chat” function to indicate the agenda item on which you wish to comment.
- When City staff announce it is the time to take public comment, you will use the “Raise Your Hand” function. When appropriate, you will be unmuted and prompted to make your comment or, if you are unable to speak aloud, you may submit your written comment in the “Chat” box.